Enrollment Representative Position Description
Full-Time Enrollment Representative $11.00 per hour + Bonus
Please read the Enrollment Representative position description thoroughly, then click on the “Click Here to Apply” button below.
tock_152792399-1.jpg” alt=”” width=”auto” height=”300″ />
top: -22px;”>Company Introduction
At The Marcole Group, we strive to serve the K-12 educational market by providing innovative solutions that deliver tangible results. Our strong relationships with various tutoring organizations, online learning companies, education technology businesses, and test preparation services enables us to provide our clients with the ideal solution for their company’s needs as well as maximize the operating efficiencies of our clients. We are dedicated to supporting K-12 educational companies to promote student success, improve programs and processes and optimize financial resources.
tock_64201222-1.jpg” alt=”” width=”auto” height=”300″ />
Full-Time Enrollment Representative
The role of the Enrollment Representative is to promote awareness and educate parents about our exciting FREE tutoring program! You will be responsible for obtaining contact information from interested parents, seeking out and securing venues for marketing within nearby communities and attending district events on our behalf.
- Distributing flyers
- Collecting parent contact information
- Increasing public awareness
- Attending district events on our behalf
- Administrative duties
- BILINGUAL REQUIRED (SPANISH)
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Organized and bonus motivated
- Reliable transportation with valid insurance
- Typing/data entry
- Must be able to work weekends (the most successful time for you to earn bonuses)
- Cell phone with camera and MMS (picture message) capabilities
- Sales background a plus
- $11.00 per hour (up to 40 hrs)
- Up to $300.00 on Bonuses weekly
- $25 a month towards your cell phone bill
The Marcole Group is an equal opportunity provider consistent with state and federal law.